Posted by kingpollux
Ok, so, you may be noticing some changes to the blog soon if you haven’t already.
I have gone to a “private” setting so I can better mod things on here. (People seem to think I’m a “dbag” and an “ahole.” (My gut response is to say **** you haters, but…well, I’m trying to make money here, lol.)
- If you like the changes, let me know.
- If you don’t…let me know. *grits teeth*
- I have all the things linked. If a link is broken, TELL ME!
- If anything at all doesn’t work (a video, a stream, a telekinetically thrown goat, etc. etc. etc.)… LET ME KNOW!
- Don’t be a dbag to me or others on here.
- I have the final say in who is a douche and who isn’t…MWHAHAHAHA. This isn’t a democracy, this isn’t a “cheerocracy” (as Chuck Wendig put it *wink wink nudge nudge*), this is a Pagan Republic.
- All that being said…
- HAVE FUN.
- BE SAFE.
…VOICE YOUR OPINIONS!
Tags: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, accidents, activism, adam, Adam King, addiction, ADHD, anarchy, author, awesome, beauty, bipolar, book, California, cansas, Chuck Wendig, cocaine, collection, comfort zone, crack, crazy, daily prompt, depression, drug abuse, drugs, editing, egalitarian, egalite, fiction, Fragments of Reality, fraternite, freddy, Fresno, gangs, gemini, george, hacking, heartbreaking, hope, horror, human rights, information technology, Kimya Dawson, lgbt rights, Life is Strange, love, lykeios, music, music heals, NaNoWriMo, native american, networking, new, novelist, orizontas, overdose, peace, PenMonkey, Pennsylvania, poem, punk, radical, real life, recovery, revolution, ShHappens